Monday, July 12, 2010

Food Photography Workshop


Last Saturday I was able to attend a Food Photography Workshop taught by Quinn Curtis.
She is Utah's premiere culinary photographer who captures the essence of food and
her photo's are lick-a-licious.
I am so excited that I get to attend a couple other of her classes about color, 
composition and natural lighting.
Did you know people and food photograph differently?
Well, they do.
I am hoping my food photography gets better with each image.
I also hope I remember to take photos before I eat the food.

Check out her website and join me for a class:
LimeLightFoodPhotography.com


2 comments:

Quinn said...

LOVED having you there, my dear! I can't wait to see your pics!!! xoxo

Stephanie said...

I love food photography! I can't wait to see your pictures look as great as your food tastes.