Monday, October 6, 2008

10 Reasons I Love October Conference

10. We get to go to Grandma's.




9. A good night sleep on a comfy bed.





8. Sharing a meal three times a day.




7. My hands can stay busy while I listen, cutting out a quilt.





6. A MooMoo can be worn to church.






5. We get to go to grandma's.





4. Hearing the announcement of five new temples in --Rome, Italy; Calgary, Canada;
Cordoba, Argentina; Philadelphia and in the greater Kansas City, Mo. area.





3. Our wonderful prophet and his counselor.






2. Stepping outside the back door and feeding swans.







1. We get to go to Grandma's.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Grammy is so cute. What a fun trip. But i thought you hated that bed...

Erin said...

Ah! I love going to Grandma's house and I miss it very much. :( Glad you had fun! Your girls are getting so tall, I almost didn't recognize them in the photos!