Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scrapbooking


I had a random urge to scrapbook today. Interesting you say. So before I did anything foolish I took a deep breath and it slowly passed.
However, my craft room actually has hope - here is a before picture. Yep, that's a hand chair in the corner. After the room is done, and only then will I succumb to my peculiar scrappy feelings.
What to do: remove carpet
remove baseboards
paint walls and new baseboards
lay new floor
put in new baseboards
add shelves
move crafting supplies (aka crap) to new room
SCRAFT my little heart out!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ooooo! A craft room, how exciting! How fun that you get to redecorate, too. I can't wait to get a space of my own, where I can keep all my crap. :) I'll be anxiously waiting for the "after" photos.

Stephanie said...

the hand chair must stay. you don't have to fight the urge to scraft, just think of it as big cards with a picture...