Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Day in Sunny Southern Utah

We are still here enjoying the warm weather. I got a call from Stephen about 5:00 pm telling me to enjoy my stay because it is snowing in Salt Lake City. I don't think I am ready to go home........
Today we went shopping to get G'ma all ready for Hawaii. She got her med's, a new swimming suit, 4 new shirts, a nice ship worthy jacket and some much needed ring bling. (Everyone needs ring bling!)
I took Bambi (my auto) to give her a long overdue bath. She glistens, she glows, she shines in the sun and she makes me happy.
We had dinner and then spent the evening cheering for David Archuleta on American Idol. Then we tuned into "Dancing With the Stars" and agreed with the rest of America when Pricilla Presley was kicked off. What a night.

I have discovered (a long time ago) that I really really really like to cook. It is therapy for me.
So I have tried to spoil G'ma by cooking for her while I am here. Tomorrow I will post the recipes as Malorie has just reminded me I am in her bedroom and she is ready to go to bed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

can't wait to see you when you get home!!! we've missed you!

Erin said...

I love your cooking too, and would LOVE the recipes!